Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I do!!!

You don't run the things here....
Have you ever heard these lines. I wish not. I also have not heard it directly but sensed it indirectly many times. I am not going to write about when and where I have felt this.
But I want to tell you, every time I sensed this feeling; I said it clear and loud to myself that "I will"...
Now, a part of that "I will" is realized...how is not a part of this blog!!!

Its important to dream and dream big. But the dreams should have a solid foundation. Like why I will be able to do it, how I will be able to do it etc. . There should be solid planning and finally you should see yourself moving in the right direction. Now, an important part of realizing dreams is giving it its own time. Do not expect to change the fortune in a fraction of second.
Now lets talk about few bad and good examples.I see many fools running with stupid ideas and good tongue in office, restaurant and other places. Most of the times I let them realize that they are the wisest person I have ever met; other times I ignore them. Why??? Because I think that they dream through their tongue...And I am sure they will just talk about others success stories throughout their life.I hate these a**h****.
Good examples are plenty...and I will leave it up to you to find them out :)

No comments: