Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Silence...

In morning over breakfast, again we discussed about my vision of life. Vision about what I want from life, what family means to me, what love means to me, what level of professionalism I expect from my employees, what level of professionalism I offer to my organization etc . . . . It has become a daily routine for me to keep on informing people around me that I have my own vision of life and I will live my life with that vision. And I am happy that at least my brother understands what I want from myself and why I do unlike others.

The futile effort of my so called well wishers (the true friend community) to customize me for them has always bothered me. What right they have, to change me. I never needed their opinion in any of my decision in life so far nor do I plan to seek their opinion in future. Why they want to decide about my life.

A lot has been already told about my selfishness. The truth is I am self centered. The truth is I live my life for my happiness. I do things that make me happier. And I do take pride in saying that I will always do things in life that will make me merry. If I love someone then the only reason behind that is my true emotional need and hence in a way is selfish. And from my eyes those who say that they do things to make others happy are liars. And they have the potential to lie to their soul. And its foolish to expect that they will be truthful to me if they are not with themselves.

Funds, equities, business and many more things no one has dreamt in my family. I have stepped in these things for my own self. I enjoy playing with them irrespective of what others have to say about them. The most I can offer to my well wishers in return of their continuous questioning, is my silence. My faith in silence is increasing every moment and it heals me like nothing else.

Finally I would like to give reason for my sudden outbreak. I have already had enough in my life. Those parasites, who have never earned their bread for themselves are teaching me about self respect and self dependency. Those who always lied to me and to themselves, are defining love and family. Those who know that they are incapable of doing the best are justifying that what we have is the best.

And silence is my answer to them.......

1 comment:

Navdeep Thakur said...

Krishna,

Thoughtful indeed ! Deep & true!

Navdeep