Tuesday, January 02, 2007

New year for Krishna

Sometimes I wonder why I should think so much....so much about me as well as about others. And today has been yet another day when I started the day by thinking about me and the people around me, in particular two of them....
It has been bad quality for me when I think what the other guy may be thinking about me. I have thought many times that its useless to read too much from others action or speech. And consequently I have convinced myself that I will stop grilling me henceforth but in vain. Because for me convinction and control had been two different things. One had been driven by mind, logic and reasons while the other with heart,feelings and emotions. The challenge for me in this year will be to align these two.
So here I come.....My resolution for this year is I will stop reading too much from a comment or deed committed by anyone around me. For the last few months I have been thinking that I have got this life and I should be the master of myself. Yet I feel that most of my time and energy gets wasted because I keep on deciphering what and why the guy next to me, did.
I want to live a life free from loads of emotions so that I could channelise my energy to the right things. For me right things are those about which I have always dreamed. And I know deep in my heart that if I will able to fulfill them, I will be satisfied for once and always.
My second resolution is I will keep myself free from any emotional committments. Now, when I look back at the last year, I feel i was slightly distracted and I desperately wanted to correct my way.
Now when I breath in the new year, I promise to myself to become more of Krishna. The Krishna, who dreams big and works for his dreams.

No comments: